Thursday, October 29, 2009

The BSB Adventure Stalls...



Hey Hard Drives,

Couple of problems with our outings this week. Someone (Liz) forgot to bring me, BSB, out and sat me in front of a TV which I enjoyed thoroughly but the "professor" said I'm not allowed to just watch TV on my outing. Bummer. Liz has to take me for another week. A bear sitter isn't allowed to just put a bear in front of a TV without supervision. We don't learn anything being alone.

You think that's a bummer?? Bit, here. I've been with Nate for two weeks. He was supposed to hook up with Courtney who's just dying to take me for a week but he blew it off. Jeesh. I get no respect and NO PICTURE. That is so unfair.

We may only be bears, but we count, don't we? The professor says we count and that you'll see an impact on your semester grade. That sounds serious.

Later, BSB and Bit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use this to help each other by posting questions and answers to the class assignments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.